Facebook Scheduler Post V.1” Documentation By “Raef Ghribi” V1.0
By: Raef Ghribi
Thank You For Purchasing Facebook Scheduler Post V1. If You Have Any Questions That Are Beyond The Scope Of This Help File, Please Feel Free To Email Via My User Page Contact Form Here. Thanks So Much!
Facebook Auto Reply Quick Installation Guide
A – SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Facebook Scheduler Posts Is A WordPress plugin Application And It Requires A Web Browser(Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Etc) To Operate. It Is Compatible With All Existing Browsers And Operating Systems.
- Your Own Domain With Any Hosting(Windows Or Linux) With The Ability To Create A Cronjob. We DO NOT Recommend Free Hosting Plans!
- You need a https protocol.
B – USAGE
- You Must Install The Plugin On The Domain You Have Specified After The Purchase, In Any Folder Or Subdomain.
- DO NOT Use Free Hosting Services. In Most Of The Cases, Some Basic Functions Are Disabled And The Script Will Not Work.
C – FACEBOOK APPS CREATION
This article shows you how to create a Facebook App for Facebook Scheduler posts plugin. The instructions on your current plugin might be different so you can follow the instructions step by step below the video.
NOTE: As of May 2018 all-new Facebook applications require your domain to be HTTPS. You can achieve this by installing an SSL Certificate on your website.
Contact your web host regarding this as they would be able to assist with the process.
1- ADD A NEW APP :
To create the Facebook app, App ID, and App Secret, follow the below steps.
- Go to the Facebook Developers page and login to your Facebook developer account.
- Navigate to the Apps page.
- Click on Add a New App. A popup would be appear.
2. ENTER BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION
After You Click On « Add A New App » Button, A Modal Window Will Open.
Enter Your Application’s Display Name And Contact Email Address And Click « Create App ID ».
Once You Click « Create App ID » You Already Created Your Application And You Don’t Really Have To Select A Product.
3. APP DOMAINS
- Now Go To Settings->Basic And Fill In The Domain Name Of Your Website Without Http Or Https. If Your Website Is Reachable From The Subdomain Www
You Have To Enter Www.Yoursite.Com That Into The Field. Otherwise Just Enter Yoursite.Com
- From the options on the left select Settings > Basic.
- Scroll down and click Add Platform.
- From the new modal screen select Website, then in the website text area enter http://yourwebsite.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=auto-post-settings and save your changes.
4- ADD FACEBOOK LOGIN PRODUCT
- Click On PRODUCTS +
- Choose Setup Facebook Login
- Choose Web
D – ADD PERMISSIONS TO YOUR APP
The permissions you have to add to your App are : manage_pages and publish_pages . manage_pages : Allows your app to retrieve page access tokens for pages and apps managed by the person. The manage_pages and publish_pages permissions are required to allow apps to publish as Page.
Follow this method :
- Go to Facebook Graph Explorer https://developers.facebook.com/tools/explorer/
- Select your application.
- Click Select the 2 Authorization.
- Finally click Get Access Token
E – PLUGIN APP SETTINGS
- Now From Your Auto Facebook Post plugin Goto App Settings
- Insert Your Facebook Application Details Here. You Can Find It On Facebook App->Settings->Basic
- Copy Your Valid OAuth Redirect URIs For Facebook Login
- Click Save
- Now Go Back To Your Facebook App Page.
- Goto Facebook Login->Settings
- Past Your Valid OAuth Redirect URIs For Facebook Login Here
- Click Save Changes
E – LOADING FACEBOOK PAGES
Go to FB pages and click Get Facebook Pages
Congratulations Now You Had Loaded All Your Facebook Pages To Your Facebook Auto Post Plugin.
F – CREATE AUTO POST PROGRAMS
Here you can create one or more auto post programs, you can choose between Latest or Random posts, time schedule, category and number of posts.
Your created programs will be displayed in Programs tab like showed in image below :
Due to Facebook policy changes which is affecting all users; you’d need to put your app in Live mode to connect to your website. Doing so, however, requires a review of your app from Facebook.
Once again, thank you so much for purchasing this theme. As I said at the beginning, I’d be glad to help you if you have any questions relating to this theme. No guarantees, but I’ll do my best to assist. If you have a more general question relating to the themes on ThemeForest, you might consider visiting the forums and asking your question in the « Item Discussion » section.